Annotated Bibliography on Innovation
Scholarly research and writing are key components of the DBA program of study, but this challenge of doctoral research may seem daunting even to those with years of experience in business. However, doctoral candidates can help ensure their success by thinking of doctoral research and writing as an orderly process designed to facilitate quality. Completing an annotated bibliography is one of the early steps in the doctoral process that allows candidates to organize and evaluate resources for later use and allows the candidate to reflect critically on the merits and relevance of each resource to their topic of study.
Constructing an annotated bibliography is an effective tool that can aid you later in the research process and, like every other facet of academic writing, can best be achieved through ample practice.
To prepare: Find four peer- or jury-reviewed articles on an innovation related to your specialization. Evaluate each article for the following:
• Reliability of evaluation of research methods and of the theories and data on which the article is based
• Appropriateness for intended audience
• Authority or background of the author
• Limitations, depending on the scope, reliability, age of the document, and bias
• Usefulness of the source for your purposes
The annotation does not have to be long (2–3 paragraphs), but you should take into consideration the points listed above.
Use the APA Course Paper Template to complete this assignment. The link to the template can be found in this module’s Learning Resources
By Day 3 of Week 5, submit a draft of your Annotated Bibliography (2–4 pages total) for review. In addition, post a copy of your Annotated Bibliography to the Module 3 Discussion 2 thread for peer review.
Include the following for each article in the Annotated Bibliography:
• Full bibliographic reference (respecting APA rules about referencing)
• Summary of document, including the main points, its purpose, the theoretical perspective on which it is based, and the scope
• Evaluation of the source, critiquing the source briefly
ORDER A SIMILAR ESSAY WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH
Save time and money with our essay writers for hire. If you are in search of a dependable academic support provider that offers more than just typical writing services, you have come to the right place. As a cost-effective essay writing service, we not only assist you in crafting outstanding papers but also provide complimentary features.
We Write Essays For Students
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your paperWrite My Essay For Me