Research Study Critique.
The Final Paper for this course is a Research Study Critique. For this assignment, the topic is DEPRESSION and the field of study is CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGY
We Write Essays For Students
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your paperWrite My Essay For Me
The research study that you choose to critique must:
1. Be an actual research study, not a review.
2. Contain a literature review of research related to the topic.
3. Have a clearly stated research question (or questions) and a hypothesis.
4. Collect data for analysis.
5. Conduct some type of analysis on the data collected.
6. Interpret the results of the analysis.
7. Discuss the implications of the results of the study.
Your Final Paper should be eight to ten pages in length, excluding title and reference pages, and formatted according to
APA style with citations from a minimum of six to eight scholarly, peer-reviewed sources that were published within the
last five years. Please refer to the Ashford University Library and Writing Center for more information on APA and
Follow the instructions described below to organize and write your paper. The Final Paper must contain all of the
components found in an actual published research study. In each section the content of the paper will be summarized and
then critiqued using the knowledge that you have obtained in this course.
Writing the Final Paper
The Research Study Critique must contain:
II. Literature review
The introduction section will provide a general introduction to the topic and why this topic and discipline were chosen.
The research study being critiqued will also be introduced in this section.
II. Literature Review
In this section the literature that the author of the study introduced will be discussed. The critique of this section
will be focused on the relevance of the studies reviewed and any bias in the review. Most research contains numerous side
of a debate. The critique should indicate if some research was excluded from the review and if this impacts the
interpretation of the review.
In this section the research method and statistical approaches for the study will be presented. This section should
include a discussion of all relevant information to the experimental design such as the approach (qualitative or
quantitative), the design experimental, quasi-experimental etc., sampling method, sample size, variables (independent and
dependent), measures of the variables, statistical tests and any assumptions noted on the part of the researcher. In this
section, the student should provide a critique of all of these factors and suggest alternatives when appropriate.
In this section, the results of the analysis performed in this study should be presented and critiqued. It is also
appropriate to discuss limitations or critique the interpretation of the results provided in each study.
In this section overall efficacy of this study will be evaluated. The strengths and weaknesses of this study should be
evaluated in this section. Other directions that the researcher could have gone in should be discussed in this section.
Finally, the interpretation and future directions proposed by the author of the study should be summarized and critiques
The Final Paper:
1. Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford
2. Must include a title page with the following:
a. Title of paper
b. Student’s name
c. Course name and number
d. Instructor’s name
e. Date submitted
3. Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
4. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
5. Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
6. MUST USE AT LEAST SIX TO EIGHT SCHOLARLY, PEER-REVIEWED SOURCES THAT WERE PUBLISHED WITHIN THE LAST FIVE YEARS.
7. Must document all sources in APA style.
8. Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
The final paper is due on 06/30
ORDER A SIMILAR ESSAY WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH
Save time and money with our essay writers for hire. If you are in search of a dependable academic support provider that offers more than just typical writing services, you have come to the right place. As a cost-effective essay writing service, we not only assist you in crafting outstanding papers but also provide complimentary features.