Whole Foods Case Study Questions
Review the Whole Foods Case Study (pp. 1-6) and answer the questions connected to Chapters 4, 5, 6, and 7 as listed below. Responses to each question should be 100 words. Your paper should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards (12 point Times New
Roman font, double-spacing, 1″ margins, title and reference pages). Be sure to use the text and/or other sources to support your responses and properly cite the use of such.
1. To what extent do you think training and associate learning would be more important for Whole Foods compared to other grocery stores? (Ch 4)
2. Given the nature of Whole Foods’ jobs and the way in which associates are selected, what type of personality traits would be important for Whole Foods associates to possess? (Ch 5)
3. Which of the motivational practices are emphasized by Whole Foods in its management system? Tying rewards to performance? Designing enriched jobs? Providing feedback? Clarifying expectations and goals? All of these? (Ch 6)
4. Based on the demand-control and effort-reward models of stress, are Whole Foods team members like to experience a great deal of stress? Executives? (Ch 7)
6. Assignment 1: Discussion
7. By Saturday, July 25, 2015, go to the Discussion Area and post responses to two of the topics of your choice.
Option 1 Using your persuasive speech topic, describe the ethical considerations (standards) that you have to maintain when giving your speech. Review the section “Maintain High Ethical Standards” from your textbook for an understanding on ethical considerations.
Option 2 What are the specific purpose and the thesis of your upcoming persuasive speech? Which of the three key goals mentioned in chapter 16 of your text, “Speaking to Persuade,” best fits your topic?
Option 3 Which pattern of organization for persuasive speaking mentioned in chapter 16 of your text, “Speaking to Persuade,” have you decided to use in your upcoming speech? Why do you think this is the best choice for your speech?
8. Choose two options for your response, and make two posts in the Discussion Area below. Make sure that you list your option number in the subject line of your post.
9. Before the end of the week, begin commenting on at least 2 of your peers’ responses. You can ask technical questions or respond generally to the overall experience. Be objective, clear, and concise. Always use constructive language, even in criticism, to work toward the goal of positive progress. Submit your responses to the appropriate topic in this Discussion Area.
We Write Essays For Students
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your paperWrite My Essay For Me
ORDER A SIMILAR ESSAY WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH
Save time and money with our essay writers for hire. If you are in search of a dependable academic support provider that offers more than just typical writing services, you have come to the right place. As a cost-effective essay writing service, we not only assist you in crafting outstanding papers but also provide complimentary features.